This was the very first book I illustrated, and it was completely made in watercolor, to be later on adjusted on Adobe Photoshop.
I also tried to create an original font, but honestly it turned out a bit confusing. 
The process of creation of this book was very similar to my digital process - I first created the character, and then I came up with the storyboard, and after all of this was decided, I proceeded to paint the watercolors by using A3 canson watercolor paper. Then I scanned them in 600dpi and made some tweats in Photoshop, by adjusting light, contrast, etc. 
I sent the originals to Entrada Book's office in USA.
Thank you for reading until here!
Back to Top